- Compact, high-quality audio recorder designed to be used in combination with a DSLR camera. Uses an SD/SDHC card as recording medium.
- XLR mic/line inputs can provide phantom power (+24V/+48V); TRS mic/line inputs support +24 dBu input when used as line inputs; Stereo mini jack input supports mics that require plug-in power.
- Recording at 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit, linear PCM (WAV format). In addition to ordinary stereo recording, simultaneous recording of up to four channels is possible.
- Camera input enables convenient monitoring of audio from a DSLR camera; Selectable mid-side decoding for use with MS microphone setups.
- Operates on four AA batteries, an optional AC adaptor (Tascam PS-P520E), optional external battery pack (Tascam BP-6AA) or USB bus power.
Release Date: 26-01-2016
Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 7.0 x 5.9 inches
Languages: Italian, German, French, English, Spanish