- Sockets can be safely energised while painting, plastering or tiling
- Electrician can leave site with circuits finished and tested
- Reduces risk of damage to socket fronts and other accessories
- Safetyshield can be cut to remove without disconnection of cables
- Complete with 50mm electrical screws
Details: The Safetyshield fits behind accessories leaving them proud of the surface allowing other trades to complete their work in complete safety. Safetyshield allows the electrician to leave site secure in the knowledge that circuits can be tested and left safely energised while plastering, painting or tiling is carried out. The Safetyshield can be snapped and removed once work is complete without disconnecting cables. Comes complete with 50mm screws to fit standard electrical back boxes. Meets BS5733 and BS4662 safety standards.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 5.1 x 4.4 inches