- APP Control and Gravity Induction Mode: You can also use your phone to control the drone, and the gravity induction mode allows you to fly your mini drone forward/backward, left/ right along with the direction you move your phone.
- Custom Flight Route Mode & Headless Mode: Draw your flight plan on the screen and the drone will pilot as the given route. Once activated, the pilot is able to fly the drone to any location without worry about which direction the drone is facing.
- FPV Camera and Support VR Headset: you can enjoy FPV real time live video directly from your phone.
- One Key Take-off & Landing: The quadcopter will take off and hovers at a certain altitude or land gently on the ground automatically by pressing the button, makes the drone easier to fly and control for any level of players.
- Altitude Hold Mode: When you release the throttle stick and the mini drone will be locked at a certain height, which makes controlling the drone much easier and stabilizes the camera for aerial photography and videography. Super suitable for beginners, kids and hobby users.
Details: Potensic Mini UFO RC Quadcopter Altitide Hold Drone 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Headless Mode Remote Control Drone Nano Quadcopter with RTF Mode
Best mini drone for you
Potensic A20 drone,do not miss it! *Altitude Hold *Speed Adjustment *Headless Mode *Low battery and out of range Alarm *One Button take off/landing
One Button Take Off
Click on this icon and it turns red shortly.The drone will fly up automatically and stay flying.
One Button Landing
Click on this icon and the icon turns red,the drone will fly down slowly and land on the ground.All propellers also will stop.
Altitude Hold Mode
Lock the flight height, give you an easier control of the flight. It can release one of your hand in controlling vertical direction, just focus on forward, backward, left and right.
Low Battery Alarm
When the drone battery is low, then the transmitter will sound beep di-di-di...to alarm and remind you to fly back the drone as soon as possible for avoiding lost and get rid of concerns.
Out of Range Alarm
When the drone is going to exceed the flight range, then the transmitter will sound beep didi...didi...didi...to alarm, you need to fly back the drone in controllable area, otherwise the drone will be out of control and lost.