- HIGH QUALITY 1080P RECORDINGS AT 30FPS AND 140-DEGREE WIDE ANGLE: The 312GW offers 1080p HD recording capabilities at 30 frames per second through a 6-element glass lens. The 140-degree wide angle provides high quality footage for any insurance claim.
- WIFI CONNECTIVITY AND SMARTPHONE APP: The Wi-Fi feature in enables you to download and share video and photo files directly from the dash cam to your phone or tablet.
- GPS TO TRACK YOUR JOURNEY: The Nextbase 312GW features a GPS mount to record important location and speed data for your Dash Cam. This means you can track your journey on Google Maps and pinpoint exactly where an incident has occurred, which can be crucial in an insurance claim.
- IN-BUILT G-SENSOR AND NIGHT VISION: The inbuilt G-Sensor is used to lock away important files from the result of an impact as the cam works on an auto-loop feature. Recording will be clear at night with the night vision recording images.
- MARKET LEADING FEATURES: The 312GW is the dash cam solution for new or experienced motorists who want instant upload capabilities to social media, or their insurer. Market leading thanks to its connective capabilities and ease of use, the 312GW has been rated the Which? Best Buy of 2018.
Details: Special Features
Powered magnetic click-and-go window mount makes the camera easy to remove when leaving the car
Wi-Fi capability allows you to transfer video files to your smart device for easy sharing
What makes this camera different?
The NextBase 312GW comes with an improved window mount that allows you to install and remove your camera quicker. This mount comes with a suction cup which attaches to the windscreen in the car, while the camera connects to the mount via a magnetic connection. The camera also comes with built-in Wi-Fi for transferring any footage to your smart device through the app. This means that sharing footage with the police or your insurance firm is quick, easy, and effective.
Why should I buy this dash cam?
The NextBase 312GW gives a 1080p HD recording of any event on the road, helping you reduce your insurance quotes and provide proof when making a claim after an accident. With sufficient lighting you can even capture events and footage at night, and the built-in G-sensor will allow the dash cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes. The footage is protected on the memory card, even if the vehicle is parked. The built-in GPS allows for the vehicle's exact position and route to be recorded. A date and time stamp is also included in the recording to prevent any potential dispute. Encouraging road safety, the built-in screen blacks out during recording to prevent the driver from becoming distracted. The built-in six element sharp lenses will give you an improved image with vivid colours, while the anti-glare polarising filter protects the image and minimises windscreen reflections on your recordings.
How do I use this dash cam?
The dash cam records directly onto a class 10 microSD card, up to 32GB in size (not supplied). This is installed into the slot on the unit and can record up t
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.3 x 2.8 inches