- Nakoair Solar air heater Heating Ventilation Dehumidification A healthy indoor climate Heating cost savings. Avoid moisture, mold, fungus, formaldehyde (HCHO), TVOC, benzene, ammonia, odor. No cost for ventilation, heating and dehumidification. The Nakoair solar air heater is started and stopped according to solar radiation and can be operated without maintenance.
- Temperature rise, approx.:12°C. Heating efficiency:72%. Sun intensity performance(w/h):500W. Estimated energy supplement 525kwh/unit/year. Maximum air flow:90m3/hour. Time for air change: approximate 2h.
- Approximate room area: 45m2. Preheating outdoor fresh air, ventilator turns and bring in the heated fresh air. This function can be used in spring, autumn and winter. TÜV Rheinland test report: including thermal performance test; rupture or collapse test; sun protection test; rainwater penetration; frost resistance; mechanical load; impact test using steel ball, etc.
- Applications: Holiday homes; Residential and commercial buildings; Cabins and summer houses; Caravans and tents; Greenhouses and drying rooms; Cellars and storage rooms; Football and other sports rooms; Houses without electricity. Make sure the value of your holiday home and wooden furniture. Especially suitable for wooden houses and basements.
- Through strict international certification, the products are trustworthy. The European Solar Keymark certification is the main quality label for solar thermal energy, demonstrating to end users that the product meets relevant European standards and meets other requirements. It is widely distributed in Europe and other regions.
Publisher: Oscar Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
Package Dimensions: 48.0 x 30.3 x 3.9 inches