- Support reading FDX-B (ISO11784 / 11785) and EMID microchips.Widely used for animal management, resource management, railway detection and so on.
- Save up to 128 tag information and you can upload these information to computer via USB cable.OLED display screen, readable in the sunlight.
- This ID reader is a microchip reader that adopts wireless identification technology and supports reading FDX-B (ISO11784 / 11785) and EMID microchips. It uses high brightness OLED display screen, which can be seen clearly under strong light.
- Alarm when the built-in battery is under low power.Easy operation, rechargeable by USB interface.
- We solemnly promise you that if you find problems with the product itself, you can contact us in time. we will definitely give you a reply in the first place and return it for you. please feel free to use it.
Frequency: 134.2kHz, 125kHz
Reading Standard: FDX-B ( ISO11784 / 85), EMID
Reading Distance: >15cm for 30mm ear tags, >5cm for 2*12mm glass tag
Reading Time: <100ms
Screen: 0.91" 128x64
Memory: 128 records
Working Temperature: -10℃~50℃
Storage Temperature: 30℃~70℃
Power Supply: 3.7V Li-ion battery
Size: 13.5*6cm / 5.31*2.36in
Weight: Approx. 106g/3.7oz
1 * ID Reader
1 * USB Cable
Please allow slight error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.3 x 2.0 inches