- EFFORTLESS MANOEUVRABILITY & DISPLAY POSITIONING - Looking for a professional mobile TV display cart that can be used at home and in the office? The GT1200 ScreenStation provides the perfect solution. Manoeuvring your TV screen from one room to the next could not be easier or more secure, equipped with heavy duty multi-directional, non-slip castor wheels allows the unit to be easily pushed or pulled in any direction, allowing you to confidently transport the screen to your desired location
- INCREASED STABILITY FOR OPTIMUM SAFETY - The GT1200 delivers ultimate peace of mind due to exceptional stability when stationary and when in motion! The innovative anti-tip design construction is achieved through geometry; our X-shaped floor base is purposely engineered to cover a wider surface area aligning the display to its natural centre of gravity. Each wheel is fitted with foot activated push button locking brakes to ensure once stationary the unit stays locked in place and will NOT move
- EXPERTLY ENGINEERED & BUILT TO LAST - Manufactured from cold-rolled carbon steel, the GT1200 is engineered for strength & durability. Featuring a dual post support column, reinforced steel base & high-end quality castor wheels (supports increased load capacities & ensures correct rolling resistance) this solid construction offers complete reassurance in build quality & design. Safely supports screens 32-65 inch & up to 45.5kg. Tested in controlled environment to 200kg. Includes 5 year warranty
- VERSATILE & MULTI PURPOSE - With mobility, stability and convenience of use central to the design of the GT1200, it provides a great way to display your screen in a variety of environments. We have included many innovative features, for example the screen is fully height adjustable and includes an elevated webcam (or projector) mount and an AV component shelf. Screens can be mounted in landscape for main use or portrait if required (TV dependent and refitting of rear TV brackets required)
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY & CONVENIENT USE - Compatible with screens from 32-65 inch with a Max VESA 600x400 mounting arrangement. Used in hotel lobbies, trade shows, video conferencing or simply at home for gaming or watching TV, the GT1200 is quick and simple to assemble and includes full comprehensive instructions and all necessary fixtures & fittings to ensure a trouble-free installation. Should you have issues please contact our customer support team who are on hand to give any help you may require
Package Dimensions: 37.4 x 27.2 x 6.3 inches
Publisher: Invision Technology
Details: Do you want the freedom to move your screen from room to room? If so why settle for anything less than the GT1200 ScreenStation? It provides the perfect solution - a mobile TV stand that is easy to manoeuvre, strong and incredibly stable.
Installation couldn't be easier as all the necessary hardware and instructions are included in the box. The GT1200 is engineered to be compatible with most makes and models of TVs with VESA standard mounting holes between 100mm x 100mm and 600mm (wide) x 400mm (high).
If you have any questions or need guidance, please contact our friendly customer support team who will be happy to help. With a 5-year warranty and compatibility promise, you can have peace of mind.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR TV VESA MOUNTING HOLE MEASUREMENTS ARE COMPATIBLE BEFORE PURCHASE
Specifications as follows:
Model: Invision GT1200 ScreenStation
Screen Size: 32" to 65"
Wheels: 4 heavy-duty anti-slip and easy-glide multi-directional castors with built-in brakes
Shelf: Hard-wearing plastic, holds up to 15kg (33lbs)
Material: Reinforced Carbon Steel
VESA Mounting Pattern: 100mm x 100mm to 600mm (wide) x 400mm (high)
Max Load: 45.5kg (100lbs)
Adjustable Height: 47" to 59" (119cm to 150cm)
Warranty: 5 years