- Yellow bee：2. 4ghz technology and 6 axis stabilization system for smooth flight,easy to control. Good for beginners,kids,drone traniners. Great gift for children.
- Fpv hd camera：Taking picture/video and enjoy live video feed of your flight from your iphone or android smart mobile device with all new fpv wifi feature.
- Altitude Hold：The Drone is Built-in with An AIR PRESSURE SENSOR.The RC Drone Will Automatically Set the Height. It makes the drone easy to controll and suitable for Any Level of Players.
- Headless security mode：makes easier flight and better control, no worry about drone direction when flying.
- High/Medium/low Speed：low speed for beginner, high for skilled aviator. Make your flight easier and safer.
Details: IMPORTANT NOTE:
1:The USB charger should be charged with a current output less than 1A. Using quick charger higher than 1A is not allowed.
2:Don't charge the battery directly after use, allow it a time to cool down to avoid overheating.
3:Please learn the "Emergency landing function" before flying the drone to advoid lost the drone.
4:If the drone blades spin but fail to take off,it just keep spinning around or tips forward, it is due to the wrong side installation of blades.Every blades have indicated alphabet A and B. Please install in correspondence with blade A and blade B. Otherwise the drone will fail to take off.
5:After connecting to the drone via Wifi, if the live video function does not work, please take the following steps to troubleshoot:
1) disconnect the wifi and connect your mobile data;
2) open the app, a pop up window will appear, choose 'yes';
3) now you can connect the wifi to use the app.
Quadcopter Weight: 50g (FAA Registration NOT Required).
Drone Dimensions: 12x12x6.5 CM.
Flying time: 6-8 mins.
Charging time: about 50 mins.
Camera Pixels: 0.3MP.
Transmitter Operation Range: about 50 meters.
1 x HASAKEE H1 Drone with WiFi FPV Camera.
1 x 4-channel, 2.4GHz Transmitter with Phone Hoder.
1 x 3.7V 450mAh Li-Po Batteries.
1 x USB Charging Cable.
4 x Spare Replacement Blades.
1 x Screwdriver.
1 x Instruction Manual.
Tips for a safe flight:
1)Read your drone manual carefully.
2)If it's your first time flying make sure you practice in a field far away from people, cars, trees and other obstacles.
3)The motors and circuit board may heat up with use. Take a 10-minute cool-down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible.