- Get continuous, wrist-based heart rate tracking and simplified heart rate zones
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, hourly activity and stationary time
- Automatically track your sleep quality and wake up peacefully with a silent alarm
- Automatically recognizes select activities and records them in the exercise section of the Fitbit app
- Battery life up to 7 days so you can track all day and night without needing a charge
- See your time in light, deep and REM stages to better understand your sleep quality
Legal Disclaimer: Please note that by making a purchase from this store you will be acting as the importer of the product for customs regulations, copyright and trademark laws.
Platform: Sony PSP
Release Date: 2017-03-13
Details: Featuring a stylish, eye-catching appearance with a smart, user-friendly read tap OLED display, the Fitbit Alta HR small fitness tracker provides easy and accurate fitness and health measurement, and comfortable progressing through the goals. The device automatically detects current activity with innovative SmartTrack-, and delivers ultra-precise PurePulse wrist-based heart rate measurement. On top of that, the Alta tracks steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, hourly activity and stationary time, as well as learns about your sleeping habits to improve them for overall quality rest enhancement. Since there is an interchangeable band, it provides some degree of personalisation, and help you hit the hourly goal of 250 steps with non-hostile 'Reminders to Move'.
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 4.0 x 1.4 inches