Brand: Echo Falls
- The Echo Falls winemaking team hails from sunny California and after many years of producing top quality tipples, it's not surprising that they've got the art of selecting the best fruit and vineyards down to a tee. They appreciate a good glass of wine better than anyone and pour a drop of sun into every bottle, whether it's a rich red, crisp white or ravishing rose.
- Ideal for sipping with friends
- Nothing says summer more than a crisp, fruity rose and this tasty tipple shouts it out loud!
- Hints of strawberry, cherry and floral aromas make this medium-sweet wine ideal for sipping in a sunny garden or the lovely, leafy shade of a park.
- Enjoy with a mild fish curry, chicken in honey and mustard dressing or monkfish.
Publisher: Constellation Europe
Release Date: 2016-01-25
Details: FRESH STRAWBERRIES AND CHERRIES. MISSION BELL WINERY CALIFORNIA. The Mission Bell Winery set in the heart of the Central Valley, Madera, California has been making wine for well over 100 years. Our renowned winemaking team passionately believe in producing wines of consistent high quality, selecting grapes the resulting wines to reach their highest potential. Our California Rosé is a floral and fruity rosé wine, perfect on its own or even better with friends.