- ☕️ Wake Up To Freshly Brewed Coffee With This Premium Coffee Alarm
- 👩🔬 Tested by top tea & coffee connoisseurs and the brew has been rated as 5/5
- 🔆 Alarm with adjustable volume to wake you up up in the morning
- 🥛 Refrigeration cools the milk vessel over night to keep milk fresh (5°C -8°C)
- 😋 Uses a fine-meshed metal filter, which allows some of the oils in the coffee pass through
Details: The Barisieur is a premium alarm clock that eases you into your morning with the soothing sounds of bubbling water along with the smell of the freshly brewed coffee or loose leaf tea. For the bedroom, kitchen or living room. The Barisieur is inspired by a combination of the modern ritual of filter coffee with the iconic vinyl record player, encouraging a nostalgic experience with the user.
The design was born with a digital detox in mind, where the design language balances between simplicity and mystified alchemy; watch how the water magically transports from one vessel to other due to steam pressure. Form follows function with all aspects of this design; the scientific borosilicate glassware sits on a charming walnut or rubber-wood timber tray, coming together to create distinctive new forms.
The tray effortlessly lifts off the mid-century styled black or white base to aid transportation of accessories. The simple housing holds sophisticated technology. An induction coil is used to boil the water efficiently and safely in the vessel above. It has a milk vessel centralized in the base that's cooled at 3 °C due to the integrated peltier cooler, which detects if milk is present due to an infrared sensor.
A retro digital display to simply tell the time and set the alarm, which dims in low lit environments due to the integrated diode. There is a sealed drawer to store for coffee or tea which conveniently holds a stainless-steel spoon which sits in the stainless-steel lid. The mix of Scandinavian and timeless design makes the Barisieur feel at home whether it's displayed in the kitchen, living room or bedroom.
- Water boils at optimum temperature (94°C) for brewing Coffee & Tea
- Milk Cooler uses infrared sensors to detect if milk is present. If present, it cools at 3-5°C
- Includes the glass cup (160ml)
- Include the Drawer (180g) & Scoop (15g)
- 17.6 cm W x 28cm L x 28cm H (to top of transport tube)
Package Dimensions: 17.3 x 13.2 x 10.5 inches