- Apple 2.6GHz, Mac mini. Processor clock speed: 2.6 GHz, Processor family: Intel Core i5, Turbo frequency (max): 3.1 GHz. Internal memory: 8 GB, Internal memory type: LPDDR3-SDRAM
- Maximum internal memory: 16 GB. Total storage capacity: 1000 GB, Storage media: HDD, Hard drive capacity: 1000 GB
- On-board graphics adapter model: Intel Iris Graphics. Operating system installed: Mac OS Sierra
Legal Disclaimer: Product is sourced and shipped from the European Economic Area (EEA). Product is genuine original from manufacturer authorized distributors.
Operating System: OS Sierra
Publisher: Apple Computer
Release Date: 2014-10-23
Warranty: 1 year
Mac mini features fourth-generation Intel Core processors, faster integrated graphics, Thunderbolt 2, next-generation Wi-Fi, and plenty of ports. Everything you expect from a Mac. And more. Intel Iris Graphics and Intel HD Graphics 5000 deliver up to 90 percent more pixel-pushing performance than the previous generation of integrated graphics.1 So the video you watch and the games you play are smoother and more responsive. Flipping through photo albums is a breeze. And now you've got all the power you need to edit your HD video into a film worthy of a red carpet premiere. Thunderbolt 2 technology in Mac mini is phenomenally fast. The two Thunderbolt 2 ports on Mac mini feature dual 20Gbps channels for data transfer. That's up to four times faster than USB 3. But beyond speed, Thunderbolt gives you unprecedented expansion capabilities. You can daisy-chain as many as six Thunderbolt devices to a single port. And since Thunderbolt is based on DisplayPort technology, Mini DisplayPort devices like the Apple LED Cinema Display plug right in, too. As powerful as Thunderbolt 2 is, it's just one of your options. If you have a third-party display, you can use the HDMI port to connect it. You can connect two displays to see more of your photos, movies, and documents at the same time. And a built-in SDXC card slot makes it easy to import those photos and videos from your digital camera. With USB 3 built into Mac mini, you can connect your external hard drive and transfer large files in seconds instead of minutes. Every Mac mini comes with four USB 3 ports - with speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2 - and you can connect all your USB-compatible devices, including your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or digital camera.
- Apple Mac Mini Desktop PC
- 2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with 3MB on-chip shared L3 cache
- 8GB (1600MHz) LPDDR3 memory
- 1TB (5400 rpm) Hard Drive
- Apple Mac OSX Yosemite
Package Dimensions: 10.3 x 10.3 x 5.6 inches